Learning Consultant – E-Learning
- Company :MRCC Solutions
- Skill(s) : E-Learning, Learning Management, Needs Analysis
- Experience Range : 8+ years
- Primary Location : Noida
- Location(s) : India
- Participate in client calls / meetings with sales rep to understand the client business need.
- Understand customers’ business issues and seek information on both explicit and implicit needs of a customer.
- Define enterprise-leading performance solutions targeting precise business problems with suitable blend of modalities, delivery mechanisms, instructional approaches, and technologies.
- Determine the scope of a curriculum / course in terms of measurable learning goals within the framework of client requirements.
- Ensure to enable solution selling plus fulfillment by billable as well as non-billable professional services.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to stimulate creation of go-to-market strategies.
- Present exclusive learning leadership for company, its customers and marketplace.
- Design, develop and execute measurement tools to estimate program impact plus enable customers to validate training spends.
- Perform as thread across engagements to steward solutions from evaluation, definition plus design to develop, deploy and implement.
- Provide quick and accurate effort estimates.
- Be on the top of market trends and developments in learning and performance industry so that MRCC can pitch those solutions and services to its clients.
- Develop and provide internal training programs to prepare and promote instructional design skills of teams.
Skills & Competencies
- Hands on Experience in Pre-Sales activities: Proposal, RFP response, Estimates and Prepare business cases for performance solutions.
- Strong knowledge on mapping customer needs, competitor mapping and winning criteria of RFP.
- Deep understanding of different service delivery models, operating models, pricing models and ability to map customer needs.
- Experienced in sales life cycle management and proven ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill with ability to explain technical concepts to all types of stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Delivery teams for Knowledge Repository Management, Case Studies, Service Offering Presentations.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross team ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Self-starter and collaborative contributor.
- Effort estimation and project planning experience.
- Good communicator and exposure to overseas customers is a must.
- Experience in designing and developing high-end learning products such as business simulations, games, and videos
- Experience in conducting training needs analysis (TNA).
- Tech savvy and exposure of learning technologies